How to Date Dancers at Las Vegas Gentlemen's ClubsAuthor: Elvis Hess
Imagine an environment where you're surrounded by stunning, highly sexual, practically naked women. The booze is flowing, the music is pumping, and every one of them wants to talk to YOU. Welcome to the Las Vegas gentlemen's clubs!
Most guys who set foot inside Las Vegas gentlemen's clubs are content to be mere customers, forking over their cash for sexually frustrating lap dances and pointless conversations with women who view them as human ATM machines.
If you've got game, however, Las Vegas gentlemen's clubs can be target-rich environments filled with sexy, available women. They're also a great place to hone your skills and become comfortable flirting with 9's and 10's (the hottest women) in other settings.
Sure, the strippers at Las Vegas gentlemen's clubs are looking to drain your wallet. It's their job. This is why you've got to flip the script, cause them to stop perceiving you as a customer, and make them play YOUR game instead of playing theirs.
Put the right tactics to work, and you can build connections, collect phone numbers, and set up dates just as you would at a regular bar.
Here are my top ten tips on how to pick up strippers at Las Vegas gentlemen's clubs:
1. Go into the gentlemen's club with the right mindset: you're way more interesting and confident than 99% of the customers who come to this place. Strippers spend most of their shift having tedious conversations with lame, predictable men. Once you've demonstrated otherwise, she'll be pleasantly surprised to meet you.
2. When you enter a Las vegas gentlemen's club, walk around with your head held high, like you own the place. Never lurk or mill around as if you're unsure of where to sit. Find a seat and settle in, preferably near a speaker. (I'll explain why in a moment.)
3. When a hot stripper approaches you, don't let her sit on your lap. Make her sit beside you. ("Whoa, easy there! Have a seat next to me until we get to know each other a little better.")
Also, don't agree if she immediately offers a dance. ("Are you sure you can afford me? I charge $100 for three songs, and no touching below the belt.") Instead, engage her in conversation and control the flow. If you're sitting near a speaker, tell you "let's move somewhere quieter, I want to be able to hear you." This shows you value what she has to say, and gives it the feel like a "mini date": you're taking her somewhere, even if it's just to the other side of the room.
4. Keep your eyes off of her body and maintain eye contact. Never comment on how good she looks; if anything, call her "cute." ("Wow. Not only are you the cutest girl here, but you can actually hold an intelligent conversation.")
5. Break her out of her routine. The strippers at Las Vegas gentlemen's clubs, like salesmen, have canned routines that they use to make customers feel comfortable and ready to spend money. When she asks you your name, or where you're from, ignore it. Go into your OWN routine and control the conversation. The idea is to get her out of "work mode" and into "chat mode."
6. Be respectful of her profession. Never refer to it as "stripping"; the term to use for her is "dancer." Say (or imply) that you've dated dancers before and demonstrate familiarity with her profession. "It's too bad I swore off dating dancers, because I can tell you and I would get along. I get the sense there's a lot more to you than meets the eye."
Or, "I know you've got some funny stories from working here. My ex used to tell me about the weirdo customers she had to deal with "
7. Befriend the staff at any Las Vegas gentlemen's club that you visit regularly: bouncers, coat check, bus boys, DJs, managers, owner, etc. When you visit, staff members should know and greet you. This gives you high social value in the eyes of the dancers; you're not a typical customer.
Befriending a male staff member is easy: say, "Dude, you're the envy of every guy-hanging out in a club full of beautiful, half-naked women and getting paid for it. You make me want to consider a career change. By the way, my name's ______."
8. Don't forget, she's there to make money. Go on slow nights when there aren't a lot of customers vying for her attention. After you've been chatting for a little while, it's okay to buy a dance from her-but a minute or two into the song, tell her she can sit back down, and resume the conversation. (Again, always behave like a non-customer.)
9. During the conversation, apply the same Tactics you would use on women in a bar. Ask her questions that prompt her to reveal quirky things about herself. Use Hypotheticals, i.e., "If you could teleport right now to anywhere in the world, where would you go?" Or, "If you won the lottery tomorrow and never had to work again, how would you spend your time?") (These are all explained in my book, "Mack Tactics.")
Here's another good one: "Tell me something about yourself that the customers in here would never suspect."
Also, you've got to be cocky and playful. Never act impressed. Never comment on her beauty. Frame the conversation as if you ALREADY KNOW she likes you, and now she's got to prove that she's interesting and "deep" enough for you to respect.
Make statements like, "I can tell there's more to you than meets the eye." Or, "I can tell you're a spontaneous, adventurous person. That's good because I can't hang out with uptight, boring people." Or, "I'm sure that men judge you a certain way because of your looks, but I can tell you're a lot more sensitive than people realize."
(Our Strip Club Seduction book contains many of these "power statements," which are designed to loosen her up and get her sharing with you on a deeper level.)
10. It might take more than one visit for you to "close" the dancer you like (getting her number, or meeting her after her shift). Since you will NOT be buying dances (this frames you as a customer), you've got to use strategic conversation to build a connection with her in less than 10 minutes and then A) get her number, or B) arrange to meet her after her shift. Then tell her, "I don't want to stop you from making money, and there are obviously a lot of lonely men in here. We'll continue this conversation soon."
If you're at a Las Vegas gentlemen's club with friends, you can continue hanging out; if you're alone, don't sit there waiting for her to get freed up. Make your exit and return in the near future to continue building your connection with her-or, if you were able to arrange an after-work meet, see her then and continue using the correct tactics.
Remember, once you've gotten her in your groove, you'll want to engage her in a deep, compelling conversation, stimulate her attraction triggers, and close the deal. To master the rest of this process and get intimate with her OUTSIDE of the club, download our book on How To Pick Up Strippers and start dominating the Las Vegas gentlemen's clubs TONIGHT.
|How to Date Dancers at Las Vegas Gentlemen's Clubs|
By Elvis Hess
|Pickup artist Dean Cortez is the creator of Mack Tactics, the best-selling book that has taught thousands of men worldwide how to attract more women. His latest book, How To Pick Up Strippers , shows you how to pick up the hottest strippers at your favor|